"Home is the place where, when you have to go there, they have to let you in."

-- Robert Frost

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Mom and Dad's house

Things I love about my parents house:

Grandmama's shared talents


This tattered and worn out book on one of my parents many book shelves


and if you look really carefully at the group of boys white water rafting, that goofy looking kid in the yellow helmet obviously having the time of his life is none other than my brother Josh, boy scout extrodinare.


Fabulous sisters who inspire me to come home and be better at so many things


This page from a very old ensign that has been framed and hung on my parent's wall for as long as I can remember. I even love the water damage to the upper corner.


And some of the cutest cousins ever.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment