"Home is the place where, when you have to go there, they have to let you in."

-- Robert Frost

Monday, March 8, 2010

saturday, it's a special day


I do so love the feeling of spring in the air. And since this is my forum for things that I want to remember, there's nothing like watching a bunch of little children convince their dad to take them on a Saturday picnic (pay no attention to the still snowy shadows).


I stayed at the house with a sleeping baby while this group took off for the woods. But a good tele-zoom function on a camera can put you into the action even from a great distance. I do so love that way up in the woods, we still have a blessing on our food.


And that a semi-picky Dad would actually eat a peanut butter, honey and walnut sandwich made for him by a crew of kids.

1 comment: