"Home is the place where, when you have to go there, they have to let you in."

-- Robert Frost

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

New baby

I have to introduce my new baby. I'm so in love. Newel said not to get all braggy about the new camera these guys gave me for my birthday/anniversary/mother's day present. So, I'm not even going to say how great she is with crystal clear clarity, fantastic speed, easy use, and perfect precision.

She's the new extension to my arm.

I'm so bad at remembering things. And I love gathering pictures because they help me remember. There's nothing more fun than looking back. We used to do it as kids. Sit around with our mother's photo box -- before my sister organized everything neatly into chronological books. I'll get there myself one day, but for now, mine are in a box too.

But I love to capture these beautiful kids expressions. The light in their eyes, smiles and emotions. I'm not great at it but I'm learning and having so much fun.

Just one more talent to add to my wish list of things I'd so like to be good at.

And I'm sure in love with this baby! Cuz she captures perfectly how much I love this baby:



4 comments:

  1. That last pic is fabulous! What kind of camera is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the Canon Rebel T2i with a 18 - 55mm zoom lens

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous! I would love to have a camera like this! Your pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete