"Home is the place where, when you have to go there, they have to let you in."

-- Robert Frost

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Summer Daze

I'm in love with summer and here's why. Loads of creativity pouring forth and lots of time to watch it unfold.

First there was this idea.


Turning into this.


There was only one solution.



Becoming the greatest way to spend a hot afternoon.


Nothing like a warm, soapy bucket of water to watch siblings run through cold sprinklers from.




Hope your hot days are memorable.


3 comments:

  1. Marlowe! I have to go to bed because I PROMISED myself I'd go to bed early tonight but Man alive I've been stuck on your blog! I love your photography and your insights. It makes me wish I lived by you (or at least closer) on all that land so that we could have a "place" for our family and I could hear your insights all the time. Miss you guys! We need to get together soon!
    Love, Shawni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shawni! We do love it but nothing comes without a price -- lots of hard work (and a few grumbles and complaints from the kids along the way). We totally miss you all, too! After vacationing with the Greene's, all my kids could talk about is making sure we include you guys next year. We've gotta make that happen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful, sweet pics of your little one Marlowe!

    ReplyDelete