"Home is the place where, when you have to go there, they have to let you in."

-- Robert Frost

Monday, July 12, 2010

Just more summer

Still in love.


Evening walks with babies straight from the bath.


And this coming at you in the dark.


But nothing says summer like a game of "if you're weak, too bad for you" on the banks of a stream. My children aren't lacking in competitive confidence. It's a show no mercy world for them. And that doesn't come from my side of the family. I'm just sayin'.



Happy Summering.

Post Editorial: They survived with tales to tell and smiles on their faces. But check out those pants (double wish you could see the socks). I could smell them driving up the driveway. I wouldn't even let those fishy guys in the door. Now, do I wash pants and socks or just throw them out?

No comments:

Post a Comment