"Home is the place where, when you have to go there, they have to let you in."

-- Robert Frost

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Family Photos

Last of the reunion pictures, I promise.

I wanted to put together families with children since I spotlighted those sibs without in my last post. I was never successful at getting entire families to pose but kids were pretty easy to capture and collage. So here they are, the pecking order of the offspring.

Family #1:


Family #2: That would be mine and I won't bore you with more of them.

Family #3:


Family #4:


Family #5:


Family #6:



And, Families #7,8 and 9 are still enjoying the newness of marriage but one day ...



2 comments:

  1. I like the way you put that: "the newness of marriage." Thanks for considering almost 4 years still new. It makes me feel better :) Not that I was feeling bad....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, before kids, it's all new. One day, I look forward to going back to the newness of marriage. And I'm sure when we all left Mom and Dad's house, he was glad to go back to his own "newness of marriage". Sometimes, I thank heavens that what goes around comes back around.

    ReplyDelete