"Home is the place where, when you have to go there, they have to let you in."

-- Robert Frost

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Fall break -- let the fun begin

Matter unorganized is chaos and idleness is of the devil. Yep, my lament yesterday as a result of a sudden veering from our usual schedule resulting in discontent and a lot of refereeing is none other than my own fault.

I don't love the "entertain me" expectation of some kids. But, fall break will only work if I'm a mom with a plan. So, when chores are done, we are rewarding ourselves with some fun outings.

I'm also a mom with very little time while kids are home. So here are a few from our trip to the local fall festival this week. At least these happy faces will remind me when they are fighting that there actually are times when I'd like to squeeze them tightly in a good way.






1 comment:

  1. I've gotta say, I do love the pillowcase dresses. So cute! (You reckon they'd look good on Gabe?)

    ReplyDelete