"Home is the place where, when you have to go there, they have to let you in."

-- Robert Frost

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Just startin' the Christmas wish list

I used to seriously question the humanity behind those kiddie leashes. Then I got a child who no matter which eye I always stuck on him, was gone in an instant and constantly lost. No, I didn't run out and get one, but I could finally see why another mother would.

A friend of mine watches the most adorable (and well behaved, I might add) little boy. He wears one of these:


I don't mean to make light of those who need one of these for extreme circumstances. However, I've got me a boy who positively cannot sit still to get his homework done leaving me wonder ... where has this product been all my life and can I get one in a size 12 for youth? One in an adult women's medium might be appreciated some days, too. What the heck ... how 'bout a family pack for Christmas! And can I get them in Sunday attire? Because that would certainly make a difference in our church going experience.

Now, if I could just create kitchen-table chairs with seat belts without getting thrown in jail, I would be genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment