"Home is the place where, when you have to go there, they have to let you in."

-- Robert Frost

Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring Break 2011

Lessons learned from spring break (aside from fire drill practice):


1) I can hardly wait for lazy summer days spent hanging with my kids.


2) Lazy though the days may be, I best have a great cleaning infrastructure else with six kids, my house will get jacked.


3) Lives are best lived with less stuff ... with kids gone this morning, I'm off to spring clean and dejunk because warm days are fast approaching.


Staycation favorites in a nutshell:








2 comments:

  1. Hanging with my kids is one of the best parts of homeschooling! One of the worst parts is that my house really is, as you say, "jacked" pretty much all the time. We are in a decluttering mode right now - hopefully that will help - less stuff to throw around, right? Right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I thought you just de-junked! How do you decide what stays and what goes? How ruthless are you?

    ReplyDelete