"Home is the place where, when you have to go there, they have to let you in."

-- Robert Frost

Friday, April 29, 2011

Necking

My teens can't stand that word.  Me neither.  We used to laugh when our dad used it to forewarn us of dangers in future dating.  Then again, my teens dislike all my directions of conversation these days.  Like it or not, hand holding leads to hugging, hugging leads to kissing, and kissing leads to ....  

However, whatever the lead up to my love affair with summer, I do so adore the tantalizing titillation of the world turning green.  






In the end, it makes it so hard to go back to just holding hands.

2 comments:

  1. LOL, I am way past 40 and still have no clue what necking means!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't our dad's come from the same place?? I'm surprise. Mine threw that one down until I could have thrown up. I'll let you look it up.

    ReplyDelete