"Home is the place where, when you have to go there, they have to let you in."

-- Robert Frost

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Here today, gone tomorrow

That was then:


This is now:



If summer won't come to us, we'll have to go to it.  We're off to my native southern lands for an extended stay and a long awaited chance to enjoy every moment with each other.


So, if you've been stalking our blog and waiting for your chance to break into our home and rob us blind, this is it, I suppose.  However, if you've been reading for very long you'll also know that we don't have any money, no television to take, or video game playing gadgets to steal.




4 AM -- don't we look excited??


2 comments:

  1. SO fun! Have a great time. I wish I were going away on vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! Have a great visit. I will have to remember when we go on vacation to send a similar post - we don't have anything to steal either! Where in the south are you going? If you are close to us, near Atlanta, and think getting your 6 kids together with my 6 kids would be fun....let me know!

    ReplyDelete