"Home is the place where, when you have to go there, they have to let you in."

-- Robert Frost

Friday, May 13, 2011

I know ... right???


We're talkin' end of school ... one week to summer vaca ... and then Mother Nature goes all bi-polar on us !?!



Coats, gloves, shorts, flip flops, every school paper and art project from the year's beginning accompanied by stacks and stacks of unwanted paraphernalia from the classrooms at year's end.

Let's just put everything into play and see if the disorganization can't make a mom as loony as Mother Nature herself, shall we?




Still ... it was pretty.   


And wet, sticky, spring snowfall makes the best of snowballs.


And I only say that because it's melting rapidly and for that I'm grateful. 

4 comments:

  1. what in the world??? just say no to snow!! i bet you went ahead and washed the kids winter coats, didn't you? that always brings snow!! {the pics are amazing!} love your halfast post~I am with ya baby on that! and loved loved the Mother's Day post~ we are very lucky mommas!! hugs to you Marlowe, from your snow free friend in Ohio, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weather is crazy over here too and I agree that your pics are amazing!! LOVE your last shot! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So crazy...I thought the weather was bad in Utah this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did pack the snow stuff away! I should never do that until July ...

    ReplyDelete