"Home is the place where, when you have to go there, they have to let you in."

-- Robert Frost

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Back to reality

For the last nearly three weeks, my view eight hours a day has been this:



Or this, as a sat on my backside:




Or this, as I lay on my frontside:




Or this, as I lost all consciousness with warm wind in my face and crashing waves in my ears:




Today, my brain is still foggy from glorious vacation inactivity, overwhelmed with so many pictures taken, and dismayed at the mountains of laundry on the floor.  Back to reality and so much to tell.

2 comments:

  1. beach vacations will make your head fuzzy with delight...you are in re-entry mode..take it easy and make it last as long as you can!! hugs, cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see and hear all about it. Hope you all wore plenty o' sunscreen!

    ReplyDelete