"Home is the place where, when you have to go there, they have to let you in."

-- Robert Frost

Thursday, June 2, 2011

When you only have one subject

Not since my first child and I spent twenty one months of quiet solitude together, have I had only one at home with me during a full school day.


And when there's only one subject home to photograph, you get hundreds of pictures of that one individual doing what they do, day in and day out.











Sometimes, when cleaning picture files on my computer, it would seem this is the Eliza show when in reality, I'm just working with what I've got ... which isn't hard at all.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! You will have the opposite problem from me when your kids are grown - your older ones will complain how few pictures there are of them. In my house, my younger ones will complain that all I seemed to do was take pictures of the older ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are fabulous--it's kind of like ending with triplets, isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos and gorgeous girl! I Especially love the last one - her eyes, WOW! Sometimes my family joke about the fact that if you looked at our blog at first glance you'd probably think I only had 2 daughters because I post SO many pictures of them, and hardly any of the boys :) but like you said, it's because we're home together while the boys are off at school :)

    You could always do your own 365 project ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I forgot I wanted to ask what camera do you shoot with??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, you must be having a blast with just her! I'm sure she is enjoying it too. Beautiful subject and great composition!

    ReplyDelete