"Home is the place where, when you have to go there, they have to let you in."

-- Robert Frost

Friday, July 8, 2011

Waiting years for this

Literally, Celia says.  So, I must back up and document what she considers her finest moment ... 
so far.


Dropped her off, cruised down the strip mall to the bagel shop --- it might as well have been their best day ever as well.


And she came out like this.  
Sorry I ate your carmal popcorn prize poolside while you were gone to EFY but I rationalized that it was the most expensive popcorn your father ever bought and suddenly entitlement kicked in and I just couldn't stop.


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I can still remember the day I got my braces off....my teeth felt slimy and slippery without all the hardware....and I could close my lips! Congratulations Celia! Tell her, my mom never gave me a little gift when I got my braces off!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAAAAY! Celia looks beautiful! Hannahs still waiting, but the end is now in sight!

    ReplyDelete