"Home is the place where, when you have to go there, they have to let you in."

-- Robert Frost

Monday, October 17, 2011

Randomness


We are into fall break.  I've never been so ready for a break.  And yet, I cannot believe it's fall break already. 

We were just doing this:


And this:




And because I'm wanting to hang out with my kids in my pj's all day today while it rains and rains and they make a haunted house in the basement with the smells of banana bread swirling ... I'm just sticking a bunch of randomly recent memories right here.

Like a girl's overnighter with my besties:


And the discovery of the germmobile I've tried to keep secret as long as possible:



And the constant defilement of my inspirational chalkboard, thank you Newel:


 




And babies watching babies:


See?  Totally random.  And now I'm off to wash a random collection of dishes.

1 comment:

  1. Marlowe - I loved this post - I almost spewed my drink at Newell's quote -- too funny!!
    Many times it's the randomness I don't want to forget, great capture of those moments!

    ReplyDelete