"Home is the place where, when you have to go there, they have to let you in."

-- Robert Frost

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

eliza age 3

I know I've enjoyed every single day with this girl. Her story is here and here. Our lives would not be the same without her in our family. 

She's about to become a big sister and that's a giant step for a gal who has always been thought of and treated as the "baby".

But I watch those bigger sisters envelop her in play all day long and whisk her away to bedtime each and every night, and I know she'll be amazing.

Because she is amazing.

And smart.
And loving.
And happy.
And grateful.

All at only three years old.

Happy Birthday, Eliza. My heart skips a beat to hold you and call you my own. 






3 comments:

  1. That is a precious girl--I miss the curls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your sweet little girl! She is so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! It makes it easy when you have beautiful subject matter. : )

    ReplyDelete