"Home is the place where, when you have to go there, they have to let you in."

-- Robert Frost

Sunday, July 29, 2012

i know what this looks like

You're thinking I lost the battle.


Maybe.

Or it could be, I won the war.

Sometimes deals are made.  Like ... you pick the cars and I'll pick the baby names.  Because, trust me, there were some doozies.  And well ... cars come and go but a name is forever.

As we've embarked on our final hurrah to enjoy summer's end here, I do admit, we've transversed this country in pure comfort and haven't maimed or abandoned anyone along the way ;)

This car feels conspicuously huge. A body could get lost. There are kids I haven't seen for days. But I think Grant is still in here ... somewhere ............. I think .................. Grant??
Has anyone seen Grant ???


Two weeks of storing up some South Carolina coastal sunshine. It's the only way to survive an impending Colorado winter. 

5 comments:

  1. Haha! Congrats on winning the war. I did much of the same when we were pregnant. Pat had some doozies for names. Boss is the one I'll never forget. Mainly because he keeps telling me how perfect it would have been for Fletcher. Have fun at the beach. Looking forward to the pics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha Mandy! Some of the names he'd picked for Charlotte resembled gutteral utterances rather than actual names :) Love Boss, though!

      Delete
  2. LOVE, love the car!!! What beach is SC? I hope you have a wonderful time!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heidi, Pawley's Island and loving it. Oh to be a South Carolinian again. Almost time to head home and I'm already sad to leave this beautiful humidity :)

      Delete