"Home is the place where, when you have to go there, they have to let you in."

-- Robert Frost

Saturday, December 15, 2012

photo shoot with these guys

I don't know why, but I love the thrill of opportunity in photographing a child who presents some challenge in a family. Maybe because I have a challenge child who I love to death. Maybe because I was a challenge child and I see them through different eyes. They are just down, right, my favorite.

Challenges aside, I just love getting the opportunity to photograph a family whose fun together radiates in their own eyes.









 






Thanks for being such great friends and for letting me capture how wonderful you are!

1 comment:

  1. Those turned out beautiful, Marlowe! I especially like the one with them holding hands and the teenager has his hand on the Dad's shoulder. Good idea! They are all really nice. I like the ones with mom and dad in front and the kids slightly blurred behind too. I could actually just sit here and list each picture and what I like about it. You have a talent, my dear!

    ReplyDelete