"Home is the place where, when you have to go there, they have to let you in."

-- Robert Frost

Monday, February 25, 2013

photo shoot with these guys

One of the most incredible families I know ...  and my first large group experience.

I kept looking at them thinking this is a lot of people ... then shocked myself to the reality that they are only one more than my own group of people.

It brought to mind the words of my father, "It doesn't feel so big when you are in it."

And these guys, they make their world together seem small and intimate and friendly and fun and full of the joys of being together.












7 comments:

  1. You did a fabulous job!!! We have not had family pictures since Cindy took them for us at the beach 3 years ago. We totally need to get it done before John leaves on his mission. If only you lived ANYWHERE close!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next time I'm out ... I promise to let you know. Our family reunion end of July??? Or .. drive your peeps out and see me and Meg this summer :) We'll yuck it up like old times!

      Delete
  2. Ok Marlowe I have to know this family's name. Is it Johannsen? The daughter was a missionary in our ward and we loved her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Rachel ... it is. Okay. Totally small world! Now that I think about it she got married .. was it, end of last summer? ... in the temple out in AZ. Had a reception there and here. They are really good friends of ours and now I feel like I know you even better!

      Delete
  3. that is crazy! well we just loved her. I had all of my kids check to make sure it was really her.

    btw beautiful pics. you are amazing.

    ReplyDelete