"Home is the place where, when you have to go there, they have to let you in."

-- Robert Frost

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

photo shoot with these guys

If I were to choose a photography genre ... and who knows, maybe one day I may ... this would be it.

There's a little piece of heaven right here. 

Yes, we stopped to feed and change a hundred times. But the feeling was thick and calm and deliberate and I was honored just to be reminded that there's nothing like it in the entire world.
















5 comments:

  1. beautiful beautiful pictures Marlowe! Newborn photog is my favourite too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marlowe! Those are beautiful and not just because of the subject matter. The subject matter literally makes my womb ache with emptiness, you know? I love the eyes wide open shots, where you just have to wonder what that little mind is thinking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do know what you mean, Kayla. Oh, I'd take a million if someone would just give them to me! The eyes are the best :)

      Delete