"Home is the place where, when you have to go there, they have to let you in."

-- Robert Frost

Thursday, May 2, 2013

And then there was April 28th

Annie was one lucky girl to have her birthday fall on a weekend this year. It made it feel like the celebration just went on and on. 



Because there was some Saturday shopping, some Sunday cake, and a Monday lunch date for her.

And man alive, was she excited to be of age for mother-approved-PG-13 weekend movie late nighters with Mom and Dad. It's a long awaited club membership :)






She's next to surpass me in height, I think.


That girl is a gatherer. She really cherishes her relationships with her friends and she knows how to pick the best to be her support and her strength.


I love her creativity. I love her soft heart. I love that she loves to be with me and that she's not yet hit that "embarrassed of mom" stage yet.

She is my encouragement.


I've loved each of my thirteen years with you, Annie. You make me a better mother every day.

1 comment:

  1. Annie looks a lot like her daddy! Happy Birthday, to your 13 year old. As you know, I have a new one over here too! Her big can't wait for it 13 year old thing was - mascara....not the movies! Did I miss a haircut post for you? Looks cute!

    ReplyDelete