"Home is the place where, when you have to go there, they have to let you in."

-- Robert Frost

Friday, June 28, 2013

photo shoot with these two

My eyes are burning from a perfect day of salt water ocean swimming. I'm beat and it's time I finished up this wedding photo shoot I was asked to do right before children finished up school and our summer whirlwind began.

This young woman is beautifully stunning inside and out. She's faced a life of enormous challenge and risen above with grace. It was my absolute pleasure to be asked to practice my budding skills on her big day.

My best wishes to both of you for all the happiness life has to offer.

























1 comment:

  1. Oh my word. I love those photos. Love, love, love, the denim jacket over her dress....but, now I am dying to see what the top of her dress looked like!!!

    ReplyDelete