"Home is the place where, when you have to go there, they have to let you in."

-- Robert Frost

Sunday, August 18, 2013

senior portraits

On the first day of school last week, I was not prepared for the air to feel crisp like fall in the dim light of the morning.

Neither was I prepared for the friends of my children to start calling for senior photo shoots.

Nonetheless, it was fun to spend a little one on one getting to know them even better though it hurts my heart that the remaining time is so short.

Most especially with this guy ...























1 comment:

  1. Oh, his poor, poor parents! How are they going to choose pictures??? You gave them way too many choices of their handsome boy! Without knowing him, I think my favorite is one of the first ones where he has one leg up and is looking down and laughing. It seems like you captured "him", you know? Great work, Marlowe!

    ReplyDelete