"Home is the place where, when you have to go there, they have to let you in."

-- Robert Frost

Monday, July 7, 2014

to be two

Two. Such a great age.


I don't know how it went by so fast.


But I adore everything she does.

We all do.

The way she's learning to say words. The way she does everything with determination. The way she's not afraid of anything. The way she adores her siblings and cuddles a daddy. The ways she's excited about just about everything.


I beg her every day not to get any bigger. She's not listening.






We are so grateful she came to our family. Happy Birthday, Lottie Da.

6 comments:

  1. Did you know we used to call Laila "Laila Lottie Da Da?" That is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my aching heart. Two?!?! Two?!? So hard to believe. It is obvious that she is well loved by all! I adore the last picture with the 3 of you. Adore!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kayla, I'm dying. Really .. won't they stay small forever?

      Delete
  3. How can it be? Two years went by SO fast! She's the cutest thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erin. Fastest two years ever. Don't I need another one?

      Delete