"Home is the place where, when you have to go there, they have to let you in."

-- Robert Frost

Monday, August 18, 2014

with people i love

This is the first official week of school for us.

But before I get started into all of that, there's a happy place to revisit and some folks that I so enjoy and enjoyed spending time with this summer.

As  I sit here with my oldest out facing the front end of her senior year and my baby all alone on my lap watching the clock for the moment we get to pick up her better half from kindergarten …. life just feels like a dream.

It wasn't but a moment ago, I was the baby of these people I love.


















1 comment:

  1. I still can't wrap my head around the idea of your dad with gray hair... and I love the pic of you guys with your grandma!

    ReplyDelete