"Home is the place where, when you have to go there, they have to let you in."

-- Robert Frost

Thursday, September 18, 2014

and they lived happily ever after

Senior year feels like culminating celebration of happily ever after.

I've taken senior portraits of other kids but nothing compares to looking at my own. 

Wondering how she grew up so fast. 
All that past flown by.
Beauty inside and out.
Her hopes.
Her dreams.
Her fears.
All that future ahead.

Newel said, "Why can't she just have hair bows like she used to?"








Then I told him not to worry because she left for school as a dwarf.


(thanks for the pics girls)

And happily ever after takes all forms.

3 comments:

  1. I am amazed that you caught so many different sides/faces of your girl! She is gorgeous (hope she knows it). I have one more year until I have a senior....I am getting nervous already. And, if he tries, he can already make me cry about it (which he thinks is really funny!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Kayla … even gorgeous with a beard ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That happened SO FAST! She really is beautiful. Best of luck to her!

    ReplyDelete