"Home is the place where, when you have to go there, they have to let you in."

-- Robert Frost

Thursday, November 27, 2014

happy thanksgiving 2014

There's so much to feel grateful for and tons that makes me happy from the very tips of my toes. 

I wish I'd gotten a more complete picture of our HAPPINESS PROJECT for this year before throwing it all in a suitcase and disappearing with my favorite folks.

But for today ...


Cooking a turkey while kids disappeared to enjoy time together. 


A one on one day with a baby girl who missed a big sister in ski school terribly.




Eliza's thrill over the accomplishment of finally taking the chair lift up and making it down the big hill.


A family full of friends who enjoy being together, including big kids gone from sunrise to dinner returning full of stories of the day's adventures.


Good food, laughter, health.


And a man we love most of all.


Happy Thanksgiving to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment