"Home is the place where, when you have to go there, they have to let you in."

-- Robert Frost

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

a best friend's wedding (part 1)

When a best friend asked me to play a close role in her daughter's wedding, I could not have felt more honored.

Most especially at the opportunity for my children to see a most beautiful part that as a mother, I can't help but hope they'll wish for in their own story one day.

And this amazing bride and groom made my heart thump loudly for our own days ahead.
























2 comments:

  1. Wow! So many fantastic shots that show their personalities. It was hard, but I think my 2 favorites are the serious one of them looking into the camera where she is a little behind his shoulder and the one where they are kissing and she is grabbing tight to his jacket. Sigh....I adore her dress too. I have to know...does it have a little shrug jacket-y thing on top or was that built into the dress?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kayla, it was the whole dress! Isn't it beautiful?!? Nice to find something that doesn't have to be altered.

      Delete