"Home is the place where, when you have to go there, they have to let you in."

-- Robert Frost

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

is she really going to first grade?

See? They just keep getting older. I'm not really okay with that.

This ray of sunshine had an adorable musical presentation for her kindergarten graduation.


I think that girl was pretty darn please that her dad was sitting in the audience.


She's love this teacher more than life itself.


And I couldn't be more grateful for teachers that make every day exciting and eager to learn.

I'm not even going to think about how much I'm going to miss her coming home to spend her afternoons with me next year.

Charlotte is going to be lost without her.

But boy, do I ever adore that girl of mine.


A kindergarten baby stuck in the gravy no more!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment