"Home is the place where, when you have to go there, they have to let you in."

-- Robert Frost

Monday, July 6, 2015

three

Eliza and Charlotte share a birthday week so we partied and then we partied again.

I think Charlotte had a hard time wrapping her head around the fact that it was actually her turn. In a little person's mind there's a lot of singing to other people and living on the edges of another's gift givings.

But once she got it .... 



She was delighted and sang round after round of Happy Birthday to her self.




She's got such spunk.

This girl comes with a huge range of emotions but man alive, when she is up, she is up and it's contagious.

She knows how to have a good time.

If I could bottle her energy, I could make millions because it would be more potent than the most powerful of energy drinks.

There's a fierce loyalty between Eliza and Charlotte. Eliza makes everything better with love and calm and Charlotte stands up for Eliza with both fists blazing. Sisters through and through. They are all for one and one for all against all else.






I'm watching that baby fat melt away faster than I can stand. If you ask, she's still insisting she's two and I'm okay with that. My heart cries every minute of every day, "Don't get any bigger!"

She's not listening.

But we do our best to stop the time and be just us.

Happy Birthday sweet baby girl!

1 comment: