"Home is the place where, when you have to go there, they have to let you in."

-- Robert Frost

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

back when homecoming happened

This was my first homecoming from the male side of things and I couldn't have been more impressed with these young men.

Homecoming fell on the same Saturday as the priesthood session of our general conference and these fine fellows worked and worked on a way to attend both.

I think their solution was pretty genius. They met up at our home for pictures and then left their ladies to enjoy a spa night while they attended the conference. My friend and I treated them to pedicures and manicures around the fire pit while Annie served sparkling cider and chocolate dipped strawberries. The two groups reconnected for dinner following the conference and later, a game night with dessert at another friend's home.

I was pretty busy and didn't get pictures of all of Annie's hard work cozying up our deck for the spa, but it sure was beautiful and appreciated. 

I did however get to shoot these couples who I'm so grateful for. Christian has an amazing group of friends who I love and adore. 








These boys are the best.









These ladies are beauties inside and out.







I couldn't be more pleased to know them all.



No comments:

Post a Comment