"Home is the place where, when you have to go there, they have to let you in."

-- Robert Frost

Friday, March 18, 2016

of janie things

Our Janie is her greatest competitor.

That girl works so hard. Some mornings I can count on waking up to find her asleep fully clothed and surrounded by homework and projects on her bed or the floor.

She brings home projects and leaves them on the counter for our enjoyment. I asked Newel what I should do with one of these works of art. "Send it to the Smithsonian."he said. I laughed but he's right.

We attended her honor society awards during the school day recently.



She's got a great group of friends who keep her on her toes with their competition as well.


They also like to perform and compete together in choir and theater as well.

This week we went to hear her sing in a choir performance. I sure loved hearing those kids sing.




We couldn't be prouder of that girl and her great group of friends. I just know they'll go far.




No comments:

Post a Comment