"Home is the place where, when you have to go there, they have to let you in."

-- Robert Frost

Monday, April 25, 2016

janie's 14

I love the word BECOMING.

It just feels full of light and hope and encouragement.

And I love watching everything that Janie is becoming.

This girl is full of fire and passion. She lights up a room in more ways than one. But boy, o boy, have I seen her grow into herself over the last year. She's fierce about loyalty. Her judgment is straight. Obedience is key .... she's straight as an arrow. I tell you, she is masterful at perfecting herself.

I wish I had a tenth of that kind of self discipline. If I could bottle it and sell it, I'd be rich.

But most of all .. she loves with a passion.










I've loved watching her soft side for friends and little sisters grow. I've watched her develop spiritual strength. I've seen her love to laugh with rich sense of humor. And, I've truly enjoyed watching her become.




(and I love those boys trying to figure out the bells and whistles on that new phone of hers, too)




Happy Birthday to this beautiful girl who has helped me every day, in every way, to grow into the mother I always hoped I could become. You are our strength and have brought so much color into our family. We wouldn't be complete without you!

I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment