"Home is the place where, when you have to go there, they have to let you in."

-- Robert Frost

Thursday, July 27, 2017

prom 2017

All that end of the school year stuff came at us pretty fast and I've got to back up for a minute before this life of ours gets out of hand.

Prom happened.

Christian refused to get a haircut and I was in pick-my-battles-end-of-the-school-year-limp-across-the-finish-line mode so ... here he is.



Both kids were going with groups of friends and the night was pretty easy going including the exclusion of group photos. I also think it's the first time I've ever had kids come home by midnight following a prom.

Which was fine by me :)

Back on Annie's birthday, we had left her with Celia at college to play roommate for a weekend and go shopping for a dress. Those two had a fabulous time and it was such a great coincidence that Celia was home to put on the final touches.


Because, this girl emerged stunning.




They both had a great time wrapping up their school year with friends and kicking up their heels in style. Perhaps the easiest prom I've ever stood on the sidelines of. I'll take it.


No comments:

Post a Comment